Sizzix: Gift Box | Smile

Back on the blog today sharing a gift box I made recently using Sizzix UK #662542 Amour thinlits die by Sophie Guilar.

I always find myself looking at dies in different ways. I guess it is the engineering aspect in me which prevails. I like the variety of ways to use 1 thing, and that keeps me going.

This time, I built a gift box instead. Great to have in handy, and simple to build. Most importantly, it also has the touch of elegance!




This envelope header die cuts the most elegant flourishes ever. How can one not fall in love with it?
I hope this gives you an idea of what you can make with this die. To me, it is not only an envelope die, but can also be used as a gift box flap or an album cover.

Do check out the Sizzix UK blog and instagram for more ideas! While you are at IG, also check out #mymakingstory for even more inspirations!

Sizzix Supplies Used:

No comments