MR DT: Mini Album | Oh Snap

Today I am sharing another mini album on Maya Road blog! Mini albums has been my favorite gift so far. It is great for documenting memories, and it is more than just well wishes for the receiver.

This time, I am documenting photos taken during my traditional wedding at the photo booth. I did not get too much time in the photo booth, but I am glad my family and friends have taken some wonderful photos which becomes part of my happy memory.

This mini album is made with pockets so I can enclose multiple tags or polaroid photos into the album. I am totally in love with the pretty diecuts from Maya Road! I see a lot of possibilities with them and I can't wait to share all of them with you! Today, I am using the new die sets from Maya Road! Fixing this front cover is super easy. I am so excited with the new sets! Look out for them, because they are a MUST have for your crafting needs!


Another element I enjoyed was fixing up some tassels with Maya Road - Ken Oliver charms. Gorgeous charms! Who doesn't like some dangling elements to their albums? It enhances the entire album!


Here's a look at the top of the album. There is still space to expand from the pocket album!


The album opens up to an array of pockets to fit the Maya Road ATC die cuts or shipping tags! I also added the Maya Road wooden tokens, clips or metal embellishment in this album, there is no problem since the spine opens up with space to expand!


Here is a closer look onto one of the pages of the album. So much goodies in one page!


Hope you had fun seeing this mini album come together too! Don't forget to grab your Maya Road supplies and start the crafty fun! And look out for the new dies coming your way pretty soon!

Maya Road Supplies Used:

Visit Maya Road for more inspirations!

No comments