MWL: Lattice Stitch Album

It's my turn up on the MWL blog for my DT post! :)
 
I just can't get enough of the Eileen Hull's StitchLits. This time round, I made use of the Eileen Hull's Chevron Stitchlits for this album. I made use of the 2 dies (centre and right) to die cut the spine of this album.
In this project, I came up with a stitch which I call the lattice stitch. It is a fast and easy stitch! I love to use the Prima thread for this project, it is thick and sturdy. In addition, there is a slight waxed feel to the thread and it helps to smoothen the process of sewing. I use different thickness of thread in different kind of stitching to enhance the overall look of the stitch.




Did I mention that this album is also made with my favourite colors in mind? It was a happy construction for this album to be working with the colours that suit my mood and likes. :)



Here is a look into the album. I left some empty spaces for my upcoming photos, which is coming up real soon!


 

 
Hope you like it too! Want to learn more about book binding and the skills involved? Supplies used are available at Made With Love. Do also check out Made With Love for more book binding class schedules! :)
See you around soon!

 

No comments