Maya Road: Beautiful Love Gift Box

I am on the Maya Road Blog here with a gift box specially made for a special bride to be! It is such a great joy to construct this box with the scallop heart chipboard album, and the embellishments just flowed easily, layered one onto another. I am a firm believer of handmade gifts, and I love how unique this gift box turned out, with a heart shape too!
I love the decorative scrolls. They are absolutely gorgeous layered behind the large flower!

 
I must tell you how much I love this beautiful die-cut! Yes! This beautiful, beautiful die-cut melts my heart! Intricate yet the cut results are so perfect! It is so easy to cut with this die, and layering it such a joy. Added bonus - this die is in my favourite color - teal! *screams in joy*
 

Layering this cannot get any more fun than this!



 
Do also swing over to MR blog for more details! Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments